Sales Assistant Full Time Position
We work as a team, we work hard, and we have fun. DWD Plant Sales provides horticulture services and sales to the Green Industry throughout the Rocky Mountain region. We represent wholesale nurseries in Oregon, Colorado, and Illinois. We are currently seeking a qualified individual to join our team. Successful candidates must be a team player who likes a fast-paced environment, detail oriented, self-disciplined, proficient with Microsoft office and similar computer programs. This person will need to have the ability to communicate with customers with a customer focus, and ideally will have some plant/nursery knowledge.
The duties of the position include:
- Work with the team to serve the customer and increase sales
- Manage email, by responding to customer needs or saving files to our database
- Managing orders, through communication with the nurseries and our customers
- Organizing orders for shipment and communicating with nurseries about timing
- Creating and emailing weekly excel reports for customers
- Maintaining customer database, as well as updating website
- Managing credits and claims
- Experience with logistics is a plus
- Other miscellaneous tasks as they are needed
This position is a work from home position but may require limited travel to trade shows and possible nursery visits.
Compensation for this position would depend on the employee’s experience and abilities. It is a salary position, plus bonuses based on company performance. With a high level of performance there will be many opportunities to increase your compensation and personal growth within the company. Benefits include health insurance, paid vacation, and sick time, 10-day winter holiday break, most national holidays off, and home office reimbursement. This position may offer flexibility in hours at different times of the year. February through October is the busy season and outside of those months there will be more flexibility in your work hours.
If you are interested in joining the DWD team, please email your resume illustrating your experience and qualifications. References will be required. Please email your information or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org