Jobs at Perennial Favorites
Date postedApril 24, 2023
- Excellent work ethic.
- Able to do physical work, with the ability to lift 25-60 lbs.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Willing and able to work long days.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability resolve issues in a prompt and timely manner, while working under pressure. Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability and willingness to learn and work on new tasks and projects.
- High School or GED education.
- Ability to work well in a team setting.
- Bi-lingual is a plus.
- Forklift experience is a plus.
- Welding experience is a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Solid proficiency with Excel and working knowledge of other Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills, including being professional and courteous in all communications.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to research and resolve issues in a prompt and timely manner, while working under pressure.
- Ability to learn work on our website, availability, catalog, and other online applications.
- Familiar with Quick Books and taking payments, but not required.
- Completing and distributing reports as needed by managers.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred, but not required.
- 2-4 years in the Horticulture industry or a Horticulture degree.
- Plant knowledge, genus, species, and varieties.
- Plant Characteristics i.e. height, width, bloom color, water needs, hardiness, soil requirements.
- Landscaping Requirements, spacing, what works in which climates, etc.
- Popular trends for retail and landscape customers.
- Sales experience preferred, but not required.
You can Apply for either Postion Here